Franchise Your Business for Success
Ray Kroc, the man behind the world’s most successful fast food chains, McDonald’s, once said, “The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it.”
Welcome to The Franchise Institute.
Are you interested in rapidly increasing the size of your small business? Resourceful businessmen who are constantly exploring the possibilities of growing their companies and considering a franchise opportunity come to us for advice on taking the first step towards achieving financial freedom.
Whether you have been perpetually ranting about your unreliable staff who do just the bare minimum to get by, or have been incessantly worried about the situation of your cash flow, this is the perfect time to assess your options.Starting a franchise may be the solution, but not all businesses or business owners are cut out for the challenges. Please take a moment to take our quick test and let our franchise consultants assess your chances for success.
Achieve Financial Freedom by Franchising Your Business
Our goal is to work with you to get your venture onto the franchising stage and beyond. Growing and expanding your company into multiple, highly successful outlets is possible with the help of our professional team. Franchising is one of the most cost-effective and efficient methods of growing your enterprise. Every franchised company that turns over millions of dollars started off as an idea or a small organisation. Think McDonalds, Boost Juice or Jim’s Lawn mowing. Just like them, you can compete fairly well and gain a stronger, broader foothold in the market.
Get in Touch with Our Franchise Consultant Today
Could your idea be the next phenomenon? Contrary to popular belief, franchising your business does not need to be complex and costly. Nor is franchising only in the reach of large, well established businesses. You can reach the same level as the successful companies you admire. Are you ready to set up a franchise? Call us today at 1-300-855-435.
Subscribe now for industry updates & opportunities
We’ve found the step by step approach of the program easy to use and very comprehensive and would happily recommend it to any business wanting to grow and expand through franchising. We will have recouped all our costs plus much more from the sale of our first franchise. We’re very excited about our future and thank you to everyone at The Franchise InstituteClive Rogers, Car Kit Company.
We recruited our first franchisee in just 4 weeks. I wish that I had contacted the Institute earlier so that it would have allowed me to set the franchise side of the business up without being so busy with the daily operations.Dean Odewahn, Its Bin Cleaned.
I’m so happy I used the Franchise Institute to franchise my business. Their detailed system and professional and personable support made everything possible and allowed me the opportunity to grow my businessDrew Davies, Kurbarz.
The first thing we found out about ourselves was that we were stepping into a whole new area of business, one that required attention to detail. It was no longer OK to keep ideas in your head. To build the business we had to streamline and document our systems. To do this we needed to educate ourselves with regards to franchising requirements, this is where the Franchise Institute were faultless. If we had not franchised, our business systems would not have been documented and updated on a regular basisDavid Linsday, Salts of the Earth.
- Sydney Franchising and Business Expo
Success at The 2016 Franchising Expo
Wow what a busy weekend we had at the Sydney Franchising and Business Expo. There was certainly a lot to see from flavoured hot chips to drones. Apart from getting the chance to meet lots of people and talk about franchising what was most gratifying was to see so many of our clients exhibiting as successful franchisors. Some have been franchisors for a while like Lava Coffee who are going from strength to strength. With 8 franchisees now in QLD, ACT, VIC and WA they have just sold a majority share to a group who is going to take the brand global. We wish Simon and his team the best of luck.
For others such as Susana from Created by Hands Acrylic Designs, it’s hard to believe that just 2 years ago she was an independent business owner visiting the show and now she is a franchisor of a successful franchised business with 8 locations in NSW and growing rapidly.
Similarly two years ago David from MyShuttle came to the show looking around and now he has franchised his business with 2 franchisees sold and 2 in the pipeline. Another great success story, Lawrence Dry Cleaning is another client who has embarked on the franchising path and has a great franchise offering. With 30 locations in NSW the Lawrence Dry Cleaning franchise offers an easy to operate business with high repeat business and a solid 75 year track record.
You too could join The Franchise Institutes long list of successful clients. All it takes is one phone call 1300 855 435 or a visit to our site The Franchise Institute. Don’t sit on the sideline and watch and wonder, take action and you too could become a successful franchisor.
- 7 Reasons Why Franchising Could Help Your Business Expand
Many successful business owners hit a certain point where they need to expand their business. A business that can’t grow runs the risk of imploding.
Unfortunately, expanding a business can be challenging, and for many business owners it leads to more stress, more work and requires more capital.
There are a few options for businesses that want to expand. These include hiring more employees, opening new locations, forming partnerships and finding investors.
Franchising is another option which can be very cost effective and successful. Here are seven reasons why franchising your business could be a good choice for expansion.
- Reduced capital costs. When you franchise, you don’t have to pay for the cost of new locations and setting up your new stores. Instead, these costs are covered by the franchisee when they join the franchised network.
- Motivated owner operators. Unlike employees, franchisees are owner operators and so have more incentive to work harder and make the business a success.
- High returns for minimal risk. Because you have not had to risk as much of your own money, you’ve got less to lose if things go wrong. As long as your business model is sound and your franchisees work hard, you have the potential to make high royalties and big profits, in some cases more than if you were running the outlets by yourself.
- You are empowering other business owners. By franchising your business, you are contributing to the growth and development of other business owners, and this can be very satisfying. A well-run franchise creates a win/win situation.
- You can expand rapidly. When you franchise your business you can open multiple new outlets within a very short space of time, or even simultaneously. This is very difficult to do with any other form of expansion unless you’re prepared to shell out a lot of cash upfront.
- Increase your buying power. When you have a number of locations and more business, this will increase your buying power among vendors. It can mean that you gain a competitive advantage over others, and reduce business overheads for you and your franchisees.
- Faster market dominance. Having multiple outlets for your business means that you have a greater market presence and customers will more readily become familiar with your brand name. This in turn helps you become more recognisable and gives you the edge over your competitors.